Welcome to the Anxiety Forum - A Home for Those with Anxiety, Fear, or Panic Attacks.

Thread: The Cure ?

The Cure ?

Hello:

I suffred from depression, anxiety, and panic disorder for a few decades. One day, accidentally, I read something about Vitamin D3, and depression on the Net, which ultimately changed my life.

A few months after reading the article, I decided to go for a routine check up, and blood test. This time, I asked for a Vitamin D3 test to be included. The test result showed that I was deficient on vitamin D3 !!!

After visiting a doctor known for his work on vitamins, and amino acids deficiencies, I got 300,000 IU (International Units) monthly injections of vitamin D3. Three days after receiving the first injection, the depression started lifting, and in the second month all symtoms of my depression, anxiety, and panic attacks vanished. It has been a year since the first injection. I am on a maintenanace dose of vitamin D3. There is no doubt that I have been cured, 100%.

The first question that will pop up in you over exhausted heads is that why the doctors do not know about the curing power of Vitamin D3 ? This was my initial question, also. The answer came to me in Dr. S. Zaidi's book Power of Vitamin D. The answer to the above question is given at Dr. Zaidi's book in the most convincing way. Dr. Zaidi is an Asssistant Professor of Medicine at UCLA. If you want to know more about Dr. Zaidi's answer to the above question, I will be glad to qoute him for you.

By arranging for a vitamin D3 (25 OH) blood test, the only thing that you will risk is a bit of money. If low on Vitamin D3, which you most probable will be, the cure will be at hand.

Take the test result to an up to date Doctor, preferably an endocrinologist,, and ask him/her to put you on high doses of vitamin D3.

Please do not forget to inform me of your progress.

Best wishes,
    Ali

I think we may have read the same article.
    My Vitamin D3 happens to be slightly elevated but within the normal range, but I'm glad this woried for you.

Hi Yani:

If your vitamin D3 is lower than normal range of 30 NG/ML from a scale of 0 to 100,
    then you seriously must consider elevating your vitamin D3 levels.

Best wishes,
    Ali

My Vitamin d3 (after a full blood panel of all known anxiety causes for which blood tests could be done) I had a 32 NG/ML according to the paperowkr I have here.