Welcome to the Anxiety Forum - A Home for Those with Anxiety, Fear, or Panic Attacks.
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Thank you! It's all very helpful!

nice. i hope it helps

Hi mscinderella,

I'm sorry to hear about your anxiety issues, have you consulted your doctor or physician on lowering the dose as from my research cutting doses of these will increase your anxiety levels and symptoms? also the cutting of these needs to be properly planned as to not worsen your anxiety. I too suffer from PTSD, anxiety and depression although I have managed to get it too a 'tolerable' level but wish to be fully rid of it. Which will take time, have you ever tried or heard of CBT? ( cognitive behavioural therapy). I've never been on any prescription medication and cbt does seem to really do a lot of good. I would be happy for you to email me of private message me if you would like more help/information or just someone to talk to.

Thank you.

Jonathan

P.s. if anyone wants to private message me I'm always available so feel free.

I've just realised this is a little late! But still if you want to contact me feel free!
    Last edited by Bradaz; 10-22-2012 at 06:43 AM.

Hey, it's been a while since I last posted! Just wondering how people are getting on?

Kind regards,

Jonathan

hey, thanks for sharing the link bradaz. I found something useful for myself to read and understand.

thank you for link

Thank you very much for this information. I have printed off module 2 and module 9 and the module summary sheets of the other modules. This will be going into my recovery wellbeing tool kit.

these are great!!!! does anyone else have any worksheets or modules like this?

The work dot com of course. Lots of free stuff, and powerful resources. Byron Katie came from paranoid, agoraphobic at 43 to be one of the best facilitators of simple solutions that last. I find it helpful. Hope someone else does too.
    Peace to all.
    Gene

Quote Originally Posted by Bradaz View Post
    Hi, I've been suffering with anxiety for over a year and a half now coming up two. I recently finally went to the doctors to get my anxiety sorted out once and for all. They sent me to a therapist there who has been helping me with through my anxiety (GAD) she has been using these worksheets to aid in my therapy. I'm not saying these are to replace a professional opinion and not by any means all the tools available but I feel it may be beneficial for people to have the materials available who are afraid like I was to go to the doctors. So please have a look it's a government website, no fees or anything like that it's from my doctor and is used around the country possibly world. Please feel free to leave a comment or pm me as I want to help as people did for me all rights are reserved to the governing body etc etc.

Add ww* to the front of the link as I cannot post links until I accumulate 25 points XD

.cci.health.wa.gov.au/resources/infopax_doc.cfm?Mini_ID=46

Follow this link and all the information is there thank you please let me know if you found this useful or not!
    Great resources - thank you!!!
    Depression and anxiety survivor turned life coach.
    www.HowToTreatSocialAnxiety.com