Welcome to the Anxiety Forum - A Home for Those with Anxiety, Fear, or Panic Attacks.

pressure in my head

so i am brand new to this site, and have read lots of people saying that they have that constant pressure in their heads....i have had anxiety issues for awhile, but this one is fairly new and driving me up the wall....it is such an crappy nasty feeling and i just can not get it to go away.....does anyone know what this is, what causes it, and what helps you to just ease it or get it to go away????? anything will help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! thanks soo sooooo much!! :/

I have the same thing. Sometimes , it's just my forehead , other times it's the back of my neck , plus my whole head. It feels like there's so much pressure. Sometimes my ears even hurt. I've been to the doctor a bunch and been checked and what not. I think it's just our muscles get tight and it feels that way. Plus when we panic adrenaline gets trapped in our muscles , so if we don't exercise it makes us have even more weird sensations. I assure you that I have the same problems. Sometimes it makes me feel dizzy.