PDA

View Full Version : Internal shakes!!

jeremyfresno
03-25-2012, 04:06 PM
Do you guys ever feell like you have internal shakes?? smetimes you can visually see them but you feel it inside of you? It almost feels like you just went through a traumatic event of event being a little "shell shocked"?

I have recently been experiencing this. I tend to feel it in my chest the most. I feel it shaking but internally....Any tips on how to over come this symptom?? it's starting to bug me and making my anxiety go back up!!

ladywillow
03-25-2012, 04:13 PM
I GET IT ALL THE TIME!!!!! It's the one symptom that just KILLS me. I hate it. I'm actually glad you asked so that someone else can give an answer about what they have done. I haven't figured out what to do about it yet. My doc told me to meditate and keep meditating until they were gone, but dang! I would be meditating all the time when my anxiety is bad LOL

anxiousmess
03-25-2012, 04:29 PM
oh yes! happens to me all of the time grrr

jeremyfresno
03-25-2012, 05:55 PM
Thanks guys!!!

All of you just gave re-assurance that im going to be ok and that it will pass. I had internal shakes the past 2 days at different times and this morning but right now im actually feeling ok now.. Its weird how anxiety comes all of a sudden and then comes to an end very quickly too....but thanks guys!!!

jeremyfresno
03-29-2012, 03:47 PM
Thanks kev!!