PDA

View Full Version : Help needed???

samanthajaynebowen
03-12-2012, 12:28 PM
Hi guys. I keep having this pain under my left breast towards the middle of my chest , I am convinced its my heart but have had an ecg and everything was ok! When I press the point where I have the paid I can feel bubbling :/ I had my gallbladder removed a year ago does anyone know what it could be ??? Its making me feel so anxious as I keep thinking I am going to have an heart attack. Thankyou x

anxiousmess
03-12-2012, 01:06 PM
hiya. well if you keep thinking about it, if it is due to anxiety then you will just make it stay there.
i'm not too sure on the gallbladder situtation. have you been to the doctors for him to check you out?

i know not too long ago, i went to the docs because of a pain in my chest that wasn't going away! i knew it wasn't anxiety and i was right. it was apulled muscle. not that i believed him lol, but it did go away within the time frame he stated. i know then, it felt funny where i pressed - which is why i knew it wasn't anxiety.

is there any chance you could have pulled a muscle?
if you are really worried about it, then there is no harm in you going to your doctors for him to have a check x

samanthajaynebowen
03-12-2012, 01:22 PM
Yes that what I was think I am a brig breasted women so maybe I was thinking it was down to the weight of them!! :L. I have been to the doctor about it and he said it could either be muscle or acid reflux from the gullet ! Hate feeling like this !!

anxiousmess
03-12-2012, 01:33 PM
i know. i wish we just had a switch to switch it off :( try not to let the anxiety get the better of you. hope you're feeling better soon :) xx

miss_mac666
03-12-2012, 02:39 PM
Hi guys. I keep having this pain under my left breast towards the middle of my chest , I am convinced its my heart but have had an ecg and everything was ok! When I press the point where I have the paid I can feel bubbling :/ I had my gallbladder removed a year ago does anyone know what it could be ??? Its making me feel so anxious as I keep thinking I am going to have an heart attack. Thankyou x

i actully get the same thing, almost positive its growing pains or something... nothin to worry about

vonnhelsing
03-12-2012, 03:07 PM
Me too :( these chest pains are the worst!!! so scary..
usually if the pain goes away by changing your position or massaging the area then it's not heart related cause if it was the pain wouldn't go away no matter what you did...