PDA

View Full Version : Anxiety calming down...but still a few problems

somedude
03-10-2012, 01:22 AM
So how do I get over this 'hill' with anxiety? At this point I've pretty much put most of my problems behind me and realized I do have anxiety and it will make me think unrationaly. However theres still that feeling of being unsure.. I'm going to see my doctor for one last check-up to hopefully put everything else in the past(I've been to the doctors right before Jan and everything was ok).

That unsure feeling is what gets me though. Something just has to go wrong, I could spend a whole day enjoying myself watching TV/playing a game. Then all of a sudden I get a slight pain in my chest or my arm or my legs for less than a minute and I freak out... I think of the worst possible scenarios and I just feel horrible until I calm down.
Any advice? My anxiety was much worse before...with 5-6 panic attacks a day. Now I get maybe 1 or 2 every 2 weeks. I feel like I'm almost over this, just not quite there.

Also I just wanna say thanks to everyone who helps on this forum. I've learned so much here and really you guys have made my life better.