PDA

View Full Version : Anyone here interested in trying something different?

adriandc
12-05-2011, 04:05 PM
Hi all,
I used be a mild sufferer of anxiety , mainly social anxiety, alot of pointless fear, and alot of low esteem thoughts, feeling below others.
After coming across a way online of obtaining a switch in the mind that reveals all these thoughts as pointless I have been trying to help others ever since.
I then set up a magazine type website that explains and takes you through the process,(all free of course). It may seem strange, but as I said in the title , its "something different"
Im not allowed post a link until Ive reached 25 posts, but Ill be hanging around anway. The link is in my signature if anyones interested.
I hate to sound spammy, its all free, and I just want to help people,but Im aware that someone just coming onto a forum to talk about their site stinks of spam, but really , its not when theres no money involved.

Any questions or feedback welcomen, the link is in my signature, id advice going to the "Start here" page first to get a grip of what the site is about.
Thanks for your time
Adrian

edit I just realized I cant even post a signature because I dont have enough posts yet, sorry! :(