PDA

View Full Version : For all anxiety sufferers

weebabybee
10-01-2011, 10:24 AM
Advice.. Dont come on these sites or check your symptoms constantly it will only put you into a state of panice no offence to this site.. But it makes you worse trust me

jessed03
10-01-2011, 11:26 AM
Advice.. Dont come on these sites or check your symptoms constantly it will only put you into a state of panice no offence to this site.. But it makes you worse trust me

"True dat" ^

I think the best thing to do is understand why these things happen, read a book by the amazing (Saint) Claire Weeks, and once you realize how adrenaline and stress combine to cause strange symptoms, put it all to bed. Leave google alone, leave the doctor alone, leave symptom checkers alone. I've said it in another thread, but no exaggeration, when I was in the midst of anxiety, I'd have a few panic attacks a day. Suddenly my laptop broke, and no joke; 75% of my panic attacks stopped, as I wasn't browsing.

How's life treating you anyway WBB?

annie
10-01-2011, 06:32 PM
I have to disagree with you. I have found this site very helpful, the advice i have been given has been comforting and i dont feel so alone. I do feel that some people could read too much into things but for me it helps knowing im not alone. As for Claire Weeks, what a wonderful person i think she was way ahead of her time. Also an Aussie.Her books are a must have. Well all the best to you.

victor.gatto
10-16-2011, 11:28 PM
depends what level of anxiety you are on, if you have had it for more than 3 months you should be fine. its very helpful and great to know you are not alone.