PDA

View Full Version : Dont know how many more health dramas i can stand

annie
09-30-2011, 04:36 AM
[LIST=1] Hi all thanks for reading this. Well im starting to think that the Kennedy curse has taken over my life. Since June it has been very stressful . My whole family has been sick, and i dont get a chance to get over one thing and i have another problem, It started with post meno bleeding I had surgery for that 2 months later now im back to square one Plus in between alot going on. Also my eyes very sore my head burning I had shakes very bad now im in the warm bed my body has calmed down a bit, Metalic taste and sore eyes, memory not good and add a huge dose of unreality that about it apart that im worried i wont wake up in morning. I went to a diff gp at the practice i go to my Doc not there until Tues, it was a waste of time and$57. So i phoned my Gyno and he will fit me in on Wed.Its odd because 2 months ago i got a clean bill of health. Im just so over growing old 54 i feel lik 84. I have been drinking fresh juice and take vitamins every day plus exercise so why do i feel like death is breathing down my neck.Best wishes to all of you.

annie
10-01-2011, 06:19 PM
Thanks for that Kev.Everything you say is right.I think once i get over this awful flu i can deal with the other stuff. Raining here today so im staying in bed. Cheers Anne,