PDA

View Full Version : At last a breakthrough with my anxiety!!!!!!

Janette Alex
04-27-2011, 11:24 PM
Ive beaten my public speaking fear at last!!!!!!

Hey people I used to have MASSIVE fear of public speaking and social anxiety and tried loads of things to get over it including hypnotherapy. Reluctantly I realised that i'd have to try something else as lots of people had recommended CBT. After weeks of searching I came across an amazing coach

His name is Damian and if you google "reenvision" his site should come up

I have to admit I wasnt sure at first as there are so many people who claim to be able to help but produce nothing- but the results in such a short time have been AMAZING!

I feel so much more confident than I have ever done, and best of all I really feel like im actually getting to root of understanding my anxiety! I have never had that before!!!
:yahoo:

He’s based in London I think, but I did my coaching over the phone, and have to say that – in 4 months coaching with him, I made more progressive than I thought was possible- I think he used to suffer from some sort of anxiety himself so he really gets it! :p

What he does is look at core beliefs that we all have and what we are thinking that is making us anxious and really has really effective exercises to make you feel a lot calmer- we did breathing exercises as well as visualisations and other things to change core beliefs and they help me massively- I was able to give a presentation without shaking all the way through for the first time in my life!!!

I really recommend him!

just1
04-27-2011, 11:31 PM
That's great for you! I'm sure everybody here struggling with deep anxiety problems will benefit from your success story.

Good Job For You...:)

DaneV
04-30-2011, 04:44 PM
Looks like someone is trying to promote their services..

http://www.google.nl/#sclient=psy&hl=nl&site=&source=hp&q=we+did+breathing+exercises+as+well+as+visualisat ions+and+other+things+to+change+core+beliefs+and+t hey+help+me+massively%2B&aq=f&aqi=&aql=&oq=&pbx=1&bav=on.2,or.r_gc.r_pw.&fp=7cbdf00e9ea73250

jon mike
05-02-2011, 02:30 PM
ye !! haha ye that's what i thought, ye janette!!! we're all mad not bloody stupid!!!

murdoch
05-03-2011, 06:46 AM
You are right I was also having the same guess but wasn't sure about it. :)

goswamidevarun
05-06-2011, 12:12 PM
that's good news for u..guys please suggest..i am havin Anxiety disorder for about an year..starting to feel numb and that nothing good's gonna happen to my life..i am lost. man i just wanna feel normal.HELP

theogeorgio
06-04-2011, 04:19 PM
that's good news for u..guys please suggest..i am havin Anxiety disorder for about an year..starting to feel numb and that nothing good's gonna happen to my life..i am lost. man i just wanna feel normal.HELP

Hi mate.. this might sound a bit strange but you need to start thinking of all the things that are good and happening in your life.. im not saying its easy but do it...