PDA

View Full Version : The Panic Puzzle, any reviews?

drgnfly
03-26-2011, 03:41 PM
Hi,

I have been dealing with anxiety for over 10 years now, and it has really been holding me back. I am 21, I have not graduated from highschool, I'm on Disability, and I am seemingly very far away from achieving my dream of being a theoretical physicist. I've been on medication for almost a year, and even though when I started there was a significant change, leading to the best summer I've had in a while, the effects of my medication have subsided and I'm having trouble finding a new one. I am also receiving regular therapy, and I find it quite helpful, but to be honest I'm sick of trying to find ways to cope. I feel like I haven't gotten anywhere with my anxiety, and I just want it to stop. I know there isn't any quick fix, but the Panic Puzzle seems very promising. It is the only program I've seen that tries to help eliminate anxiety rather than just accepting it and trying to cope. I want to move on with my life, and I'm wondering if this is a good place to start.

If anyone has used the Panic Puzzle or know someone who has, could you please give me your thoughts on the program, and whether it is as helpful as it claims to be.

Thanks all

AdamD
04-13-2011, 07:08 AM
I've yet to find any REAL reviews, namely, reviews that are independant and don't have affiliate links back to the panicpuzzle website.
All the "reviews" I visited on the first page of google, were nothing more than copy/paste bits of info from the panicpuzzle site, with several affilate links to the referral program.
I'd like to see a proper review from a doctor or psychiatrist group.