PDA

View Full Version : Feel like a war veteran

hockeyplayer
03-09-2011, 02:39 AM
the past 3 monthes just felt like I was a war veteran ( no disrespect to real war veteran )

its unbelievable the amount of stress I had and still have in this very moment I write this line.

Everytime I thought I was out , anxiety pulled me back in ( godfather referance I know )

Just as I decided my symptom were not scary anymore , it comes back harder , or another symptoms comes and destroyed my daily life.

Worst , since life doesn't stop with anxiety , you have to manage stupid real problem on top of it , like my bad breathe that came out of nowhere and that is poisoning my existance for 2 weeks now.

I truly feel like I'm a warrior at this point , afraid of nothing as well as everything.

If I heal , there's gonna be a lot of wisdom in my mind , lots of relativity when things will not go my way.

My ears are clogged , I'm dizzy , scared of my heart , which feel unstable , my breathe is smelling like rotten/musty ( hard ) , my muscle are tensed , my left arm hurts in a quiet burning way ( which is extremely scary ) , my eyes are red , my back and neck hurts , I don't remember the last time I shaved , I still have those rashes and I'm just scared to die alone , nobody to pick me up until my dead body stink too much the neibor has to call 911.

:( feel so good one day so hopeless now

phalangus
03-09-2011, 06:14 AM
I know how you feel. when i have an attck i like to tell myself that anxiety cant kill me and has never killed anyone. it doesnt completely stop it but it makes feel a little better.
hope you feel better hang tough.