PDA

View Full Version : I a cold - Feel less anxious

hockeyplayer
03-06-2011, 02:22 PM
Pretty funny stuff , I have a cold this morning and I'm feeling less anxious , pretty insane to think I feel better with the cold than without...

anybody experienced this?

notmyself30
03-06-2011, 04:31 PM
Anxiety can do this. Once I get over a symptom another symptom is right around the corner ready to attack!! Everyday is a battle and all you can do is fight it right back!!

hockeyplayer
03-06-2011, 04:50 PM
just a shame I have to stop weight lifting for 2 or 3 days , I hate it , always harder to come back after lol
I actually want to gain some weight as I'm a pretty skinny guy , stopping cocaine helped a bit but have to gain good weight.

innerlight
03-06-2011, 08:48 PM
just a shame I have to stop weight lifting for 2 or 3 days , I hate it , always harder to come back after lol
I actually want to gain some weight as I'm a pretty skinny guy , stopping cocaine helped a bit but have to gain good weight.

Sweet - I just stopped cocaine/drugs too and also trying to bulk up :D. Does the weightlifting help with yr anxiety?

hockeyplayer
03-06-2011, 09:15 PM
It kindda does because I have bad posture and it help this , but since I have a bit of a blood pressure phobia , sometimes it's hard to do a great work out.