PDA

View Full Version : Helo

Seren
08-16-2006, 02:20 AM
Hi everyone... I've been dealing with anxiety for the past nine years. Thought I was coping well - untill now.

I'm feeling really down ATM, & feeling very sad that I'm looking for support on the web.

Think I'll end my post here, before it become a dribble of depression. This is not like me at all.

:cry:

Seren
08-21-2006, 04:34 PM
I think it is really sad, that 22 people have read this... and not ONE has been able to say 'Hi'.

What a waste of a site!

bjwhite
08-21-2006, 06:44 PM
hi seren, i'm new on here too and got a notice in my email that i had a reply to my message. I got yours instead. do you have any idea how to post on this forum and catch all the posts from one person. like yours says 3 posts and i only see 2. where is the 3rd one? once i get the hang of this i'll be sure and at least say hi when i visit a site. i haven't replied to anybody because honestly i don't know what to say or how to find the posts that i visited.
i'm sorry if i hurt your feelings. it wasn
't intentional. depression is bad. i'm where you're at now and believe me i'm searching for help too. that's a good sign though. half the battle is admitting i have a problem i can't fix by myself.
lets visit if i can learn how.
blessings
bjwhite