PDA

View Full Version : I want to know ...

cortx
12-28-2010, 01:23 PM
This might be long but pls read. I have been struggling with this for a long time and noone understands me.

When i was about 14 (now 25) i started feeling like i couldn't breathe and my heart was beating fast. I felt funny like i was just short of breath and struggling for air. NOTHING happened to make this happen, just did. So then i started panicking which turned it into a panic attack. I went to the ER. They told me nothing was wrong.

This continued and i was scared to stay home alone so when my mom would leave to go play pool during the weeks it would happen every night. I literally just thought i was dying.

I went to the doctor he gave me some pills but they didnt help. I then developed a sleeping pill addiction bc i was so scared for night to come bc i would have this "anxety attack" that i would take them every night.

Now, ten years later. Every opnce in a while for NO reason i will start feeling really funny like something is PHYSICALLY wrong with me. My chest feels funny, i feel faint cant concentrate. I have EKGs done and everything and they are all fine. When i was pregnant the doctor said if something was wrong with my heart or something that it would act up more with me being pregnant.

I do worry about alot of things like dying, i panic sometimes wondering if there is an afterlife bc i hope there is, and other things. But when thewse things happen to me i could even be out with a friend having fun and not even thinking about anything bad. It feels like something is just wrong with me and last time i told a doctor he thought i meant mentally.

The ONLY time i will have one with somerthing bringing it on is if im in a car at night. Twice my hands have balled up into curls and i couldnt move them. They were frozen! now i i dont knwo what that was!
]
Anyway the point is, i know i have anxiety, but when i start feeling this way for NO reason ... is it?

i just wish someone understood

transam1170
12-28-2010, 01:27 PM
This might be long but pls read. I have been struggling with this for a long time and noone understands me.

When i was about 14 (now 25) i started feeling like i couldn't breathe and my heart was beating fast. I felt funny like i was just short of breath and struggling for air. NOTHING happened to make this happen, just did. So then i started panicking which turned it into a panic attack. I went to the ER. They told me nothing was wrong.

This continued and i was scared to stay home alone so when my mom would leave to go play pool during the weeks it would happen every night. I literally just thought i was dying.

I went to the doctor he gave me some pills but they didnt help. I then developed a sleeping pill addiction bc i was so scared for night to come bc i would have this "anxety attack" that i would take them every night.

Now, ten years later. Every opnce in a while for NO reason i will start feeling really funny like something is PHYSICALLY wrong with me. My chest feels funny, i feel faint cant concentrate. I have EKGs done and everything and they are all fine. When i was pregnant the doctor said if something was wrong with my heart or something that it would act up more with me being pregnant.

I do worry about alot of things like dying, i panic sometimes wondering if there is an afterlife bc i hope there is, and other things. But when thewse things happen to me i could even be out with a friend having fun and not even thinking about anything bad. It feels like something is just wrong with me and last time i told a doctor he thought i meant mentally.

The ONLY time i will have one with somerthing bringing it on is if im in a car at night. Twice my hands have balled up into curls and i couldnt move them. They were frozen! now i i dont knwo what that was!
]
Anyway the point is, i know i have anxiety, but when i start feeling this way for NO reason ... is it?

i just wish someone understood

you kinda sound like me but without the heart thing, i get mostly vison problems tho

transam1170
12-28-2010, 01:28 PM
i get weird vision mostly and i cant drive far by myself or i might panic a bit, its weird

trung277
12-31-2010, 09:05 PM
I have encountered such cases. I do not think it's a pleasant thing. It's really bad.

Halong bay tours (http://www.halongluxuryjunk.com).Halong Phoenix Cruise (http://www.phoenixhalongcruise.com).Red Dragon Cruise Halong (http://www.reddragonhalong.com)