PDA

View Full Version : constant fear

boxer
10-29-2010, 04:19 PM
These past 3 data I have been overrun by fear bizarre thoughts of saying strange things I feel.like I'm having a panic attack all day long it has been horrible I feel like I'm going nuts my heart beats a million miles per hour I think I see stuff out of the corner of my eyes but I only do that ay work I work in a factory and I was standing and out of the corner of my eye I thought I saw a hand not severed or anything like that I feel like I'm falling apart and its like my mind is completely engulfed in fear and I can't form thoughts

jerrynyc138
10-29-2010, 06:20 PM
I feel that way a lot myself, best thing to do is tell yourself that your ok and it is all in your mind. That is the main thing I found when it comes to dealing with this issue, that a huge chunk of it is in your mind and you have to overcome that fear inside you and try to believe that your ok. Also is a good idea if you have not to see a dr and see if they have meds for you that might work or find someone to talk to.

hesson81
10-29-2010, 10:31 PM
Yea I had a problem with seeing things out of the corner of my eye for sure. It goes away once you get used to it,. I think a lot of time your actually seeing something that's actually there. But in that Fear mode you question it. I do hate those feelings of fear, I have walked down streets before and just started to feel fear, like I was in a forror movie.

You tell people, and they always ask, well what about walking down the street scared you. People would probably ask you, well what about working in the factory is scaring you?? This stuff goes way over peoples heads. Gotta be an answer for the way I feel, well, since we're all the same...