PDA

View Full Version : Worried about stopping Celexa

dark_inferno_22
10-14-2010, 01:59 PM
I called up to the pharmacy cause I talked to the doctors on Monday and said I was almost out of Celexa. It was the doctor I called that perscribed them for me, not my regular doctor. I haven't went back to my regular doctor cause I just started working again and don't have any money to make a payment to them yet.

Well I called up to the doctor and told them that I hadn't seen my regular doctor as I just started working again, they said if they couldn't fill them a nurse would call me back so I gave them my cell phone number; no call back, they said to call the pharmacy and if they could fill it they would call up there and send in for a perscription within 24 hours, it's thursday and I haven't heard anything and called up and they don't have a prescription.

What should I do? I'm scared about going off of Celexa, i've only been taking 20mg, but still I'm not sure what's going to happen, any advice on what I should do?

dark_inferno_22
10-25-2010, 02:56 AM
Well I had to stop taking it couldn't see the doctors nothing wouldn't prescribe me more and it's horrible. I now have the following random symptoms after stopping celexa:
-Headaches
-Nausea
-Cold/Hot Chills
-Varying appetite (sometimes hungry, sometimes not) like in a wide spectrum I wasn't hungry from 8am-4pm today but now from like 6pm-3am I've been like eating non-stop it seems like like I can't get full.
-Trouble focusing and remembering this - this is making work hard cause I forget what I'm doing with the Cx and have to think or I start doing other things and forget I'm even on the phone with them.
-Randomly just feeling like I want to bawl.
-Very Irritable
-Upset Stomach
-Insomnia
-Restlessness
-Vivid Dreams - dreams that just have emotional effects on me after I wake up.
-Light-headed/Vertigo feeling too

If anyone is about to stop Celexa see if the doctor can wean you off of it, cause this is horrible. I almost feel worse than I did before I started taking it. - Which is pretty bad.

:cry:

I've been trying to figure out why I had all these symptoms I thought it was the flu at first, but then I read about stopping ssri's suddenly and its effects. I hope no one else has to go through this.