PDA

View Full Version : Hi *waves*

mac_angel
06-15-2006, 01:40 AM
Hi joined the forum to talk about anxiety / panic attacks with people who are or have gone through the same as what I am a the moment. Diagnosed with anxiety last June but in retrospect been suffering with it for nearly six years. On propanalol medication to ease them. 20 years old, not that pretty but I do have an amazing man in my life (who also suffers from panic) I am frightened to talk about it with him though in case I set his panic off....Typed "anxiety forum" into google and you guys came up :-)

mac_angel

shoe
06-15-2006, 09:06 PM
mac_angel, welcome to the board! Glad to hear you are in a good relationship, with another anxiety sufferer to boot! hehe.. its a shame you feel you cant talk to him about it, because I'm sure there can be some type of therapeutic value to it?

anyway, good to have you on board :)

mac_angel
06-16-2006, 12:35 AM
Thanx :-) I do talk to him about some stuff but don`t feel right talking about everything to him. I had a panic attack in work on Wed and haven`t been into work since. When the thought of going back to work comes around, it sets off pure anxiety in me :-S

mac_angel

scatmantom
06-17-2006, 04:52 AM
hi mac angel welcome to the forum :)

How long have you suffered from anxiety and panic attacks?