PDA

View Full Version : Prozac

SophieLouise
07-13-2010, 03:50 AM
I have been put on liquid prozac by a doctor. Iv been taking it for about 5 days, and Im currently on 2ml. I started at 1ml and im building up slowly.

I am taking it for panic disorder. I just wanted to hear about some peoples experiences with this drug. The other day I felt very sick and threw up at work, and I have been suffering from headaches and a loss of appetite. Im just wondering if thats because of the drug and if so how long are these symptoms expected to last?

Thanks

boblewis8787
08-23-2010, 03:02 AM
I have been put on liquid prozac by a doctor. Iv been taking it for about 5 days, and Im currently on 2ml. I started at 1ml and im building up slowly.

I am taking it for panic disorder. I just wanted to hear about some peoples experiences with this drug. The other day I felt very sick and threw up at work, and I have been suffering from headaches and a loss of appetite. Im just wondering if thats because of the drug and if so how long are these symptoms expected to last?

Thanks

These are side effects of Prozac. If they are not too much of bothersome, continue Prozac at least for two weeks. You will feel your body accustomed to the medicine and thereafter you won't experience the side effects. Prozac is available at emedoutlet with 15% discount coupon 5234E and Free Shipping with 4848B.