PDA

View Full Version : how many

mamascrazy1985
05-26-2010, 05:15 PM
does anyone have any minor chest discomforts on there left side that come and go all the time and dont last at all..... i have had a ekg done a heart monitor and ultrasound of my heart done about 6 months ago,

lorelei13
05-26-2010, 08:01 PM
yep! I usually tell myself when I have it that it is a sign of anxiety but sometimes I worry I'm missing s/t important lol!! =)

05-26-2010, 08:54 PM
Only all day long on and off LOL

mamascrazy1985
05-27-2010, 06:47 AM
thank god because i was really starting to worry.. i know the symptoms of a heart attack but i am no where close to that....im just glad other people go through what i go through

Charmbracelet81
05-27-2010, 11:37 AM
As we all know now, my chest is my main focus! I notice pulls, sharp pains, dull pains, heaviness. I always think I'm having some sort of heart prob. :roll:

mishka
05-27-2010, 03:26 PM
Every day here too..

Scares the hell out of me, I get it on the left, the right, the middle it moves all over my chest. Sometimes its a dull aches and other times it's a shooting pain like a bolt that makes me jump.

palow
05-27-2010, 10:53 PM
Pain in your left chest, right chest, in your spleen, in your bladder--what difference does it make?

Don't ask people if they have the same thing so that you'll feel relieved. You KNOW it's the anxiety talking, so how do you fix this? You fix this by feeling the worry, not trying to find relief! When the fear comes, you grab it by the throat and strangle it to death.

As long as you guys keep going on the defensive with your health phobias, you will NEVER get well. You need to go on the offensive. Let the fear come. Invite it to come. Dare it to hurt you.

Patrick