View Full Version : Job change

leftie15
03-27-2006, 05:31 PM
hey all i just applied for a job right now i'm a cook boring as hell so i decided to do sumthn i little more up beat i would be installing custom fireplaces and as soon as they asked me are u afraid of heights i froze and was like not really i mean i've done jobs on roofs before nd i've gone cliff diving but as soon as they said that i got the lovely what if i fallwhat if i freak and jump off lol love that one so on so forth i really just wanted maybe to see if anyone else was fine with one thing then as soon as anxiety hit your fear it i mean kno i just gottaman up and face it but damn it sucks i dunno let me know

scatmantom
03-28-2006, 03:05 PM
lol leftie this is something typical of me

I dont really have any fears, untill som1 asks me if im scared of something, then when i start to think about it i develop an irrational fear. Stupid or what.

leftie15
03-28-2006, 03:33 PM
oh yea tom i mean its just plain stupid i hope they call and if i get i'm gonna try i mean atleast if a do it and i cn't stand it atleast i know i tried and at the end of the day thats all we can do is atleast try thanx for chiming in have a good one

scatmantom
03-29-2006, 01:59 PM
well im sre u will be fine if u get it, because its something u are able to do and where willing to do b4 anxiety came into it.