PDA

View Full Version : Grocery store help

NihilistNoir
02-25-2010, 10:33 PM
My dad recently moved me into an apartment because he is mean, lol. Today i was planning on going to the grocery store for the first time, but i literally stood there with my shoes on thinking about it, and how scary is was, and weird cause i never did it before and after 30 minutes i couldn't get myself to do it. I also have been waking up in cold sweats, and i get this weird fear that my heart is going 2 explode which makes me grasp my heart, and the fact that my heart is going 2 stop one day and i only have one makes it beat faster, which makes me more worried and its just a cycle.
Im running very low on grocerys lol so help fast if you can. I also am on welbutrin, and zoloft off brand thingy, as well as seeing this helper lady that sees me. She pressured me into making appointments with the psychiatrists and physiologists but they are with new people and one of them is at a new place, plus i need to take the highway, and one of my old psychiatrists is in the same building, and i just stopped showing up because of fear, now it will bite me in the ass like it always does. K again thanks for your help and sorry about the incredibly bad formatting i kinda pulled a Keroac thing with my stream on consciousness.

NihilistNoir
02-25-2010, 10:34 PM
i also gots depression :P

robrobin10
05-12-2010, 11:37 PM
It's probably the usual thing the happens especially when you are not used to going out alone.

Also, maybe it was your first time? I dealt with that problem a long time ago. I fought with my
mentality and just went being optimistic about the whole thing.