PDA

View Full Version : binaural audio

jennycat78
01-27-2010, 10:34 AM
I have been just starting to peek into this....
I downloaded Mindwave Pro-Jakub Koter
anyone know if this is any good and any suggestions of others to try?

Thanks

Jen :)

Andrew
01-27-2010, 02:20 PM
ten/twenty minute alpha binaural tones. I find the alpha frequencies are the best for "getting into your head", or taking you away.

Try twenty minutes of sweeping alpha binaural tone

I can email you the mp3 I use if you want to send me a personal msg with an address to send it to?

The science of binaural audio "beating" is amazing.

snowpea
01-27-2010, 03:01 PM
What is binaural audio?

Andrew
01-27-2010, 03:38 PM
It can help restore brain chemistry and sooth the mind. It aided in my healing path away from anxiety.

For now, you could have a search on google. I will write a full reply tomorrow to you, if you want more info snowpea?

snowpea
01-28-2010, 02:23 AM
I read a bit about it, but I would love to hear your personal experience!

ohznoez
01-31-2010, 04:16 PM
i am also interested.

jennycat78
01-31-2010, 06:29 PM
I am finding that I am a bit calmer ....been using it as often as I can 3-4 times a day for about 20 mins. I am going to continue, I have been doing a journal to track my moods and have been logging when I am listening to the audio to see if it is more beneficial at certain times of the day. All in all I think it is working and hey , It can't hurt.

Andrew
02-01-2010, 03:40 AM
Good to hear jennycat78,

A great time to listen to it is in bed. When you start to drift away to sleep, or become sleepy, it seems to really connect with your brain. It’s a really nice tool for stabilising brain function.

Also try using flax seed oil for omega 3, in capsules or bottled oil. Increase good quality protein intake with assorted beans, meats or Korn (vegetarian) for your neurotransmitters.

Binaural Audio, Essential Fatty Acids (omega 3), Amino Acids from protein foods (for neurotransmitters)--These all help correct brain chemistry function, which goes hand-in-hand with healing the mind from the oposite, mind affecting brain chemistry, side of things.

Andrew

jennycat78
02-01-2010, 08:11 AM
Andrew,

Thanks so much for the info.

I listened to the audio the other night while falling asleep and I did wake up feeling pretty good the next morning. I will for sure keep that going, do you always sit and relax while listening? Or do you go about other tasks while listening? I try to just sit but sometimes I do it while making dinner, doing laundry etc.

Jen

Andrew
02-01-2010, 09:47 AM
You sure can listen when being active. Not while driving or anything like that, obviously because it can make you really relaxed and sleepy.

I will send over another file. This one will be a beta file. Try the beta file when you’re being active and listening, and the alpha file for less active times. However, that’s only suggestion. Whatever you get the best response/results from...

It’s a pleasure to help.

Andrew
02-01-2010, 10:11 AM
A link to three downloadble mp3 binaural files (use headphones).

http://cid-eb3b8f3aa8002699.skydrive.li ... spx/Public (http://cid-eb3b8f3aa8002699.skydrive.live.com/browse.aspx/Public)

Andrew

Andrew
02-03-2010, 02:03 PM
I will be adding more files to the link destination soon.

- Andrew