PDA

View Full Version : Zoloft 15 years

Jungle
01-21-2010, 08:15 AM
I have been on 50 mg Zoloft for 15 years for depression/anxiety/panic attacks and it doesn't seem to be working anymore. I am very tired a lot, have a mild headache all of the time, sore muscles all the time, dull chest pains all of time. A lot of this I feel are side effects from the Zoloft that I have always had. I need a change! Living this way is wearing me out. I tried to switch to Lexapro a couple of years ago, I felt better than I have felt in a long time, for one day. I took the Lex for one month but the anxiety became overwhelming and I had a couple episodes when I thought I was about to have a seizure, although I have never had one. Therapy does not seem to help, I have been thinking about trying Prestiq. Any comments?

kupdadtawn
04-20-2010, 04:56 PM
I haven't heard of Prestiq before. I did try lexapro and initially it worked really well but then even after increasing the dose it didn't work anymore. Now I'm back on Paxil but it doesn't seem to be working as well either. I got a weird rash with Zoloft (?) but I would think you can go up on your dose can't you w/ Zoloft?