PDA

View Full Version : alone

KookieTookie
03-10-2006, 05:52 AM
I become so down and depressed because I don't have the courage to speak to anyone, besides my boyfriend (who doesn't really understand anyway) about my problems with anxiety and controlling my irrational emotions. Most of the time, its literally because I feel like a freak, or I've built it up so much in my head that even the thought of talking to anyone about it causes a panic attack.

No one seems to understand that my mind works this way, not even I can...everyday is a constant struggle and most of the time I know people think I must seem weak or just crazy...my boyfriend has even told me that "I need help"

Everything is getting me down, and I'm an optimistic person....but right now, I really don't see anything positive about the way my life is going when I'm being controlled by this thing in my head.

butterfly249
03-14-2006, 10:34 PM
I just wanted to let you know you are not alone I have had panic attacks since 1993 they went away for awhile. With all the death in my family and my divorce .NOw I have deep depression and the panic attacks are back you feel like your dying and nobody can help you. You are not alone I really do understand what you are going through. please don't give up.

skeeweeaka
03-22-2006, 01:41 AM
There Is Only One Key To Success - Don't Quit

Believe in yourself
and your vision of the future.
Surround yourself with
those who believe in you and will
help you achieve your goals.
Keep your dream alive despite
the challenges along the way.

There will always be those
who try and steal your dream
by laughter or criticism.
They cannot understand what
drives you to always want more.

In safety, there is no failure -
neither is there success.
Only by taking the risks
that others fear
can you achieve greatness.

Change can be frightening,
but only by changing
can you experience growth.
Only by challenging yourself
to do what seems impossible
can you ever know how much
you can achieve.

There is only one key to success:
NEVER QUIT UNTIL YOU WIN.
It may require a lot of changing,
but you can do it.
The seed of greatness
lies within you.
Nurture it, and there
will be nothing you can't do.

Lisa Marie Yost

sworovski
05-05-2006, 12:33 AM
yor not alone, i felt like i was loosing all my friends and i was just feeling alone, sad all the time....wasnt happy with my life!!

Luckily i have a sister thats gone through it and is such a great support!!!

what really helped me (but not overnite) i read

You can heal your Body written by Louise L hay

The power is within You written by louise L hay

please read these 2 books, i bought them over 1 year ago, and i still read it and think wow!!!!

its about re-programing the mind we have fuels our mind with all these negative beleifs, its not easy to do...please dont give up!!!