PDA

View Full Version : Derealization And Anxiety Recovery - My Cure

Orbiter
11-17-2009, 02:58 AM
Let me first say that i feel for you 100% if you are suffering from derealization and anxiety. I have recently recovered and have been fine for a month now. Still, I'm left in shock over the whole situation. I was stuck in HELL for four months. While I was ill, I was lurking these forums quite alot. Since i have recovered, i thought you guys would like to hear my story and what methods i used to get 100% well again.

My story is pretty long, so i made a blog and posted it there, along with some other information. Don't get in a twist if you don't agree with what i say about the condition in my blog :wink:

The link is in my signature since i can't post links in my posts yet.

Good luck!

coops025
11-17-2009, 02:14 PM
I enjoyed reading your blog thanks :)

Belle
11-17-2009, 09:21 PM
Me too. I'm glad you found a way to beat your anxiety and are better now.
I always thought about buying the Linden method, but am unsure if I should spend the $$
I bought Panic Away a few years back and it has good reviews on the net, but I didn't find it helpful. It helps tackle a panic attack and dispell the fear of it when it happens, but it didn't teach you how to understand how you got to the point of a panic attack in the first place.

I read a really good book and the part that helped me the most was recognising passing thoughts and what these do and how they contribute to the anxiety and lead to panic attacks. Once I started recognising my thought patterns, I could stop them dead in their tracks, so I never panick.
If anyone wants to know how this helped and what to do, let me know. It got me out of 6 months of agoraphobia and I haven't let myself suffer a panick attack again!!!

Kjm_x
11-17-2009, 10:00 PM
i found your blog very helpdul and it has given me hope. thankyou :)

Orbiter
11-17-2009, 10:32 PM
Thank you. I will update my blog frequently with more information on how to overcome anxiety and derealization symptoms.

Cheers.

speedball
01-11-2013, 12:46 AM
Thank you so much. I need to post 10 comments before I can read your blog!! I appreciate you taking the time to write this, I am searching for answers and I hope some of your answers will be able to help!

Cara1989
01-11-2013, 03:43 AM
I don't see anything? What blog?

dazza
01-11-2013, 03:51 AM
He said the blog is written in his signature...

I've tried it but it doesn't seem to work.

http://derealization.dailyviral.net]My Derealization Blog

NOTE: The original post was made back in 2009. The blog may no longer exist.