PDA

View Full Version : ANYONE GOT ANY IDEAS

gemima
10-21-2009, 10:55 AM
i was wondering if anyone could help me out or recognised any of my problems.
most of the times i seem to be doing okay, a bit down generally but i manage, anyway every few months just when i think im getting on top of things and coping i have this experience usually late at nite where by i just flip i go from being completely ok to having this strong desire to run away, to get outside and away from everyone and everything around me. afterwards i dont really remeber what has caused me to do htis but i just feel huge disapointment in my self for worrrying the people around me and cuasing them problems. i thien go back to feeling crappy for ages until i start to get back on top of things.
i have tried several different antidepressants and anxiety medications but nothing seems to quite be doing he trick.

sm3llyd3c
10-24-2009, 11:19 AM
This sounds similar to a fugue state, if you search it on wikipedia it should tell you about it.

gemima
10-25-2009, 02:21 PM
thanks for that ill look it up and see what it says. Glad to have some sort of idea of what is going on as the whole thing is rather scary and as its happened a few times now im worrying about it more, which i know wont help but cant help but do that.