PDA

View Full Version : Help Me i need advice Please

s10king91
10-10-2009, 01:57 AM
okay well let me start by saying im daniel and have what i believe is anxiety. i get this odd pressure feeling in my body and head at times other times i just feel like dying.. i used to have panic attacks some how i've gotten over those and now i just go around with this worry of my heart i am constantly checking my pulse noting any difference in it and if it is beating to fast then i get even more concerned. i also feel better when i am not thinking about it like when keeping myself busy etc. i do feel my heart slow down when standing and it beats harder then when at rest i get a pressure feeling in my head maybe lasts a min or so but only does this on occasion. i have been to the urgent car clinic for back pain and chest pain which i was not crushing it just felt like someone pressing on my chest and someone stabbing my shoulder blade she listed to my heart and took my pulse told me it was anxiety even after a doctor tells me that its anxiety why can't i accept it in my mind any ideas the less i think about it the better i get but i always seem to get back into the loop of feeling like crap i have a good couple days then bam!!!! it starts all over again HELPPPPPP!!!!!!!

ThePhoenix
10-11-2009, 05:09 PM
Its pretty normal for your pulse to race when you think about it, its an automatic reaction when you feel fearful so if your feeling worried before you even take it then its going to be running fast. Realistically it doenst matter how fast its going it wont cause an issue.

As for not believign its anxiety, that can be ahard fisrt step to take at times but they know what they are doing and everything you have said sounds exactly like anxiety. It really helped me when I realised all these vague syptoms I was getting were all listed symptoms of anxiety!