PDA

View Full Version : Anybody in Ontario or the general GTA?

kwmwriter
07-28-2009, 12:13 PM
Hey,

I'm from the GTA, and I'm learning to cope with anxiety, and hopefully rid myself of it, or at least control it.

I'd like to talk with people in the area that are trying to cope as well.

Charlene
07-28-2009, 04:18 PM
Hi there!

I live just outside of Toronto. I suppose that makes us neighbours! I have to admit though, there aren't too many Torontonians that I've found so you may not want to limit your contact with just people in your area. Besides, it's a pretty neat feeling when you read a post by someone in Australia or the U.S. or England....no matter where we live, we all share similar thoughts and feelings. It's pretty nice knowing that there are people from all over the world willing to share their experiences, hoping to find that one method at overcoming their disorder.

You'll find so many different pieces of helpful advice on this forum, I hope you gain some comfort in knowing that you're not alone.

cosma05
07-29-2009, 11:19 AM
Torontonian here!

We'll all stick together and get through this..

Compared to how I was in may, i'm 10000000 times better... You gotta have faith :)

Robbed
07-29-2009, 05:06 PM
The only REAL advantage to finding people who live in the same area is the possibility of a face to face meeting. Otherwise, I find that it doesn't matter where a person is from.

kwmwriter
07-30-2009, 08:16 AM
Hey,

I'm not limiting myself to just people in and around Toronto. I just wanted to know that other people around me were experiencing what I experience.

It's a little comforting to know that people in my community are going through it too. I don't know why that is...

I'm definitely opening to interacting with everybody on the site, regardless of their location.