PDA

View Full Version : headaches

caseman
02-14-2006, 05:46 PM
for the past week or so i have had a constant headache it comes usually when i get to school and it is not unbearable just sort of there and the back of my neck seems sore/tight. also when ever i stand up from just sitting down it feels as though all my blood has rushed to my head i dont get dizzy or anything i just get alot of pressure when i stand up, also my jaw seems tight. anyone else have this or something to that effect thanx - Caseman

nfnpete
02-15-2006, 05:43 AM
hey, i had similar problems when i was working over the summer. it was like a headache that started as soon as i left in the morning and wouldn't stop till i got home at night. i'm guessing its just from the stress/anxiety caused by goin to school. i often get a stiff neck and a tight feeling in my jaw when i feel stressed and up tight. as for the blood rushing to your head - from what i hear everyone gets that when they stand up too quickly and its nothing to worry about. i get it all the time :) . i do notice that when i come home from work/uni i feel alot better. so its probably is just the anxiety causing these problems. take care - pete.