PDA

View Full Version : schizo

leftie15
02-12-2006, 12:22 AM
anybody afraidof goin shizo this is one of my fears and i can't get it out of my head i think i'm gonna start hearing things and seeing things but everyday it doesn't happen but still worried just wonderin if anybody also has this fear let me know cause this one really sucks waiting everyday when i think sumthin if i'm gonna start hearing voices it crazy and irrational i know but can't stop someone plz have had this or have this fear

WhataboutBob
02-12-2006, 08:21 AM
Man I kno wut u mean thats kinda why I am afraid 2 go to the docs. I am afraid hes gonna tell me I am. I dunno man..it could just be anxitey over the thought of it. Do u ever talk 2 ur doc about it? I like often think I am going to cos i am constantally talkin 2 myself not out loud or ne thing but my mind is always going a mile a min. Even though its my own voice does that classify 4 scitzo? I know how u feel I try and tell myself its just anxitey...thats the best I kno how 2 deal with.

scatmantom
02-12-2006, 08:55 AM
this is so common guys. Its a symptom alot of people get...and its 1 of the scariest. As a teen i used to think when people found out id be put in a padded cell! Its totally ludacris! The fact you can have the common sense to think you might be going nuts PROVE your not!

Speaking to a Doctor wont do any harm...it mihgt even do the world of good.

Good luck with what ever u choose to do!

tommy

leftie15
02-12-2006, 01:41 PM
hey guys thanks for the reply i know i'm not i'vealready talked to m doctor bout it hesaid not even close but i was just curious if anybod else had this problem just had to be sure and Bob i talk to myself all the time in m head thats kinda why i think i might be but i asked lots of peopleand the all have full convos with themselves we just tend to do alot more because our minds r so ova active but thanks again guys

scatmantom
02-12-2006, 04:30 PM
leftie..do u ever go over situations in your head after they happen and wish u had done things differntly?

I always do this....even things that happened ages ago...I just go through things again and again...not sure its anxiety related but it is annoying!

leftie15
02-12-2006, 06:47 PM
OH YEA DUDE! now your talking always i still go over things that happened years ago i kno it happens more now with my anxiety i always secong guess things it is truly annoying but thanks for the reply tho man i was wondering if have obsessive thoughts you just can't get rid of ?

Angel
02-14-2006, 12:57 AM
i was diagnosed with Schizo Affective Bipolar Disroder a while back.

Just means you got a little more to deal, with.

Haha and i thought i had alot with anxiety..fucking shit.