PDA

View Full Version : TV

leftie15
02-08-2006, 08:28 AM
Does anybody get scared of watchin certain things on tv just because you see sumthin and you omg it might happen to me even tho you kno its just tv or instant my dr asked me do you think the tv sends you messages i said no of course but now i sit there and wonder and it freaks me out so bad i have to keep tellin myself its just tv and yout only thinkin of it because the doc said sumthing just curious if anybody does this or am i the only one i hope not

caseman
02-08-2006, 09:10 AM
haha i was just thinkin that last night i always think that if i watch a movie or somethin like that and someone dies im goin to die or get a disease or something lol...ur def not the only one - caseman

scatmantom
02-08-2006, 09:13 AM
yea i used to be very sensitive to what i watch on tv. but now my brain is tuned into KNOWING it is just TV and if i dont like what i see, i turn the channel! SIMPLE SOLUTION!

leftie15
02-08-2006, 01:52 PM
Thank God! i'm not the only one thats it freakin sweet thanks guy really needed to kno that i'm not the only one this anxiety gets you in all aspects of life well anyways thanks have an awesome day