PDA

View Full Version : I Keep Calling

chintan.oza
12-07-2008, 12:52 AM
Dear All,

I am suffering from two failed relations since last 3 years and seems i have developed some weird personality.

In both the relations my girls were in situation where they cant answer my call because of some reasons. Initially i was ok with it, but sooner i started getting anxious everytime and i just keep on calling and calling and calling untill they answer. Later i do regret. I must also mention that in both the relations i am cheated.

I and my current girl strongly feel that i should leave her and move on for my own good but i just cant stop loving her and move on. Everyday i decide not to call her but i end up calling endlessly.

Also, this happens with me if someone says hey i need to discuss something with you when we meet. When i hear that, i go restless and i just call back and asking about the details. I just cant stop thinking about it till its over.

Things go fine if i am away from my phone and dont have access to it. But as long as i have phone with me i feel helpless and keep calling till i talk to her.

I am totally depressed because of the failure in 2 relations and being very emotional person i have suffered a lot, i am not sure if this is the cause.

Any help/experience sharing is deeply appreciated.

God bless all,

Chintan