PDA

View Full Version : Introduction

solarian_sonatra
12-05-2008, 04:48 PM
Hey everyone!

My name is Cody, I'm 20, and I'm from Ottawa in Ontario, Canada. I suffer from general anxiety disorder. It all started with marijuana usage when it would come just from smoking it until one night I had a panic attack without the usage of marijuana and I've had anxiety ever since. Its essentially focused on my breathing, as I'm always feeling as if I can never get enough air to breathe. I am a smoker and I do plan to quit really soon once my semester at school is over. I'm currently taking clonazepam and cipralex right now to help me with the anxiety and I feel as if it has been helping. The doctor predicts I should be fine within the next six months as I've done extremely well and I admit, it has been getting better. Anyway, does anyone else have the same problems as I do?

If so, message me! I'd love to hear from people who have anxiety as opposed to my friends that are always just like, "It'll get better. Just keep at it."

P.S: Its nice to meet all of you and hopefully I make some great friends that I can help encourage to get better, vice versa for me as well. :)