PDA

View Full Version : Anyone go through panic attacks for days? Please Help.

Butters11
07-28-2018, 09:24 PM
I've had three nervous breakdowns and I'm battling off my third. The morning is the absolute worst. I'm in a constant state of panic. Mind races, I start burning up, and it last for about a week or more. I'm practically bed ridden. Anyone else suffer from this?

MainerMikeBrown
07-29-2018, 01:58 PM
Butters, I certainly know what it's like to deal with anxieties that won't go away. And I've experienced a racing mind as well years ago, as I'd have one thought after the next that would go through my mind.

Butters11
07-29-2018, 07:59 PM
I wake up everyday in a panic and it lasts all day. It's debilitating. It's worst in the morning.

Butters11
07-29-2018, 09:03 PM
I'm going to switch to Cymbalta tomorrow. My body reacts much better to SNRI's.

salvator here
07-30-2018, 04:51 PM
It is hard sometimes to get out of bed, struggle myself everyday. Caving in and staying in bed adds to depression. Easier said than done. I know that.

I agree, changing even little things in the environment might help. Change your room around a little, change sheets color, waking up to sad reminders when opening the eyes starts the day off on the wrong foot.

Good luck with everything and with the new med.

Butters11
07-30-2018, 08:51 PM
Thank you for your responses. Just so hard to start the day off on the right for when you wake up to a massive panic attack every morning.