View Full Version : Anxiety with sports,, feel like a mug

Paddy44
03-05-2018, 10:29 AM
hi guys, I'm feeling so down with my anxiety today, I've always worked out and done combat sports, and weight training,, but since Xmas,, I'm so nervous to go to my kickboxing it's draining to even think about it,, when I do it and finish class I'm on a high and so happy with myself,, but when the next time comes I'm thinking about it all day and feel my heart racing and everything else with anxiety,, I've only gone back to kickboxing the last six months, I was thinking it could be my age, maybe sparring younger guys or something,, and the sad thing about it is I'm good at it,, i really want to train hard and enjoy it, but my brain is messed up,,, also maybe it's other things that effect things like my wife has border line personally disorder,, and my daughter got sexualy attacked by someone I know, and the cops done nothing,, maybe I feel I have to sort the guy out,, i just wish I didn't feel like this,, help me as I want to start training wensday again,, thanks guys

MainerMikeBrown
03-09-2018, 09:37 AM
Paddy, maybe their are one or more new hobbies besides kickboxing that you could try that would help make you happy and wouldn't make you nervous.