PDA

View Full Version : Worried about washing

Phil10
11-20-2017, 12:31 PM
Im worried I never did the washing and everything is dirty and got urge to throw away clothes airers and worried everywhere the clothes are contaminated the drawers ect and raidaotor.

Now the washing was mostly wet and I’m sure there was less powder but this hasn’t been enough to reassure me.

I threw away airers a few weeks back as they were in a room which I was redecorating and was worried they went near the wash basket well I had a thought they might be but these faulse thoughts make me throw away too.

I don’t use my camera much, worried the tv was near dirty washing, ties, jackets I just get these thoughts.

Can anybody reassure me not to re buy more clothes airers?

Phil10
11-28-2017, 03:22 PM
Im worried I never did the washing and everything is dirty and got urge to throw away clothes airers and worried everywhere the clothes are contaminated the drawers ect and raidaotor.

Now the washing was mostly wet and I’m sure there was less powder but this hasn’t been enough to reassure me.

I threw away airers a few weeks back as they were in a room which I was redecorating and was worried they went near the wash basket well I had a thought they might be but these faulse thoughts make me throw away too.

I don’t use my camera much, worried the tv was near dirty washing, ties, jackets I just get these thoughts.

Can anybody reassure me not to re buy more clothes airers?

Anybody help?