PDA

View Full Version : Good Morning..

Sad Mrs
10-03-2017, 09:21 AM
Hi, I'm Christine. I'm new here to this site. I found it in my online travels, I was diagnosed with Panic Disorder 3 years ago. I don't leave my home often, and am currently not working. I thought it would maybe help to speak with people who are going through issues like this, it's not easy to speak to people around me, i.e. friends, family, even doctors. I'm even shaking now while typing all this. :( Anyways, enough of that, I'm glad to be here and just wanted to say hello...:)

gypsylee
10-04-2017, 09:31 AM
Hi Christine and welcome :)

I hope you find some comfort here.

Gypsy x

NAJ
10-04-2017, 07:46 PM
Welcome To The Forum!!!

Hang in there, we will listen when you need someone to talk to.

What treatments have you tried to alleviate your anxiety issues since being diagnosed?

littlestarsmum
10-04-2017, 10:27 PM
Welcome to this forum, Christine. I appreciate your willingness to connect with us.
I’m so sorry to hear about your struggles. My heart goes out to you. I know how difficult and frustrating it must be for you. I just said a prayer for you, and I hope that God will surround you with His comfort, strength, and peace. Are you seeing a therapist? Please know that you’re precious and you don’t need to carry your burdens alone. You can always come here to share your concerns. We all care about you and are here to support you. Stay strong. Hugs!

NAJ
10-05-2017, 04:43 AM
Welcome to this forum, Christine. I appreciate your willingness to connect with us.
I’m so sorry to hear about your struggles. My heart goes out to you. I know how difficult and frustrating it must be for you. I just said a prayer for you, and I hope that God will surround you with His comfort, strength, and peace. Are you seeing a therapist? Please know that you’re precious and you don’t need to carry your burdens alone. You can always come here to share your concerns. We all care about you and are here to support you. Stay strong. Hugs!

I have read your posts and must say you are very good at saying the right things in the right way to comfort people, makes me feel better each time I read one, Thank You.

MEmily1105
10-05-2017, 12:36 PM
Hey Christine!! Im going through similar struggles also. I never want to go out I always feel more comfortable at home blocking myself out from everyone. And I HATE meeting new people I start panicking every time the thought even comes to mind. Ive never been diagnosed with anything though. What did the doctor say when you were being diagnosed??

NAJ
10-05-2017, 05:13 PM
Hey Christine!! Im going through similar struggles also. I never want to go out I always feel more comfortable at home blocking myself out from everyone. And I HATE meeting new people I start panicking every time the thought even comes to mind. Ive never been diagnosed with anything though. What did the doctor say when you were being diagnosed??

That was me 20 years ago.
I would work and then come home and stay there, would not see my family or answer the phone when they would call.
Anti-Depressants changed all of that and I am Thankful for that or I would have missed so much with my Family and Grandchildren who are my world now.

Enthydr
10-06-2017, 03:33 AM
Hi Christine, welcome to the forums.