PDA

View Full Version : Stress and anxiety

Ablj
09-05-2017, 12:44 PM
Hi I'm new here x I've lived for years with a lot of pressure and stress through other people in and around my life..at times I have not dealt with this well...now my daughters have reached teenagers n for the past few years my anxiety due to certain behaviour has become worse at points I feel I don't even recognize my life or who I may be...then it goes away I go walking ..when I return within hours all becomes heightened n my levels go back up...to the point when they say we do love you mum..I start getting up set...I realise that this could be soon small compared too other issues...in our life I think we need some tips and advice. X thank you

littlestarsmum
09-06-2017, 10:55 PM
Welcome to this forum, mama.
I’m so sorry to hear about your struggles. My heart goes out to you, and I wish I could give you a hug. I know it’s not easy to go through anxiety. Have you ever considered talking to a therapist/counselor? I just said a prayer for you, and I hope that God will surround you with His comfort and peace and provide the help you need at this time. Please know that you can always come here to share your heart out and we’re all here to support you. Hope everything goes well with you. Hugs to you!