PDA

View Full Version : well hey everyone

mrslizzyg
05-09-2017, 08:03 PM
Man..I feel like I should do a welcome post because its been forever since I was on here.

My name is Lindsey! I wish I could change my name cuz I am not longer married lol but I was when I first joined. Don't worry its a good thing.

I am originally from Washington state but recently moved to Arizona.

I have anxiety disorder, but about a year ago I discovered it was mostly asshole(ex husband) and 5 months ago also hormone induced from an old birth control, a super amazing doctor discovered that one for me. It changed my life getting out of my marriage and switching my pills. I rarely suffer from anxiety anymore unless it's an unusually stressful situation.

Anyways- my point here really, is that this forum changed my life. I made a few good friends here who helped me through a lot of tough shit and I will be forever grateful. So I wanted to come back and pay it forward. I used to be the girl who thought I could never get better... Now I am a completely different person and can't imagine ever being who I was when I first joined here.

So hi :)I'm Lindsey!

Kirk
05-09-2017, 08:10 PM
I am glad this forum helped you and you are feeling better!

mrslizzyg
05-09-2017, 08:38 PM
Thanks! Time to maybe help others the way I was helped on here. Im not special but I can try :)

gypsylee
05-11-2017, 12:35 AM
Welcome back Lindsey :cool:

Graves
05-24-2017, 05:06 AM
Welcomeback, Lindsey! :p