PDA

View Full Version : Hello everybody

LeahL
05-09-2017, 06:17 PM
My name is Leah and I suffer from anxiety. I've been trying to seek help but it's so hard for me to trust people and I don't have a lot of friends. I found this forum and I thought it was a great opportunity to take a step forward towards... feeling a little bit better, maybe?

Sorry if I spell out something in the wrong way, english it's not my first lenguage.

Careful1
05-10-2017, 10:24 AM
Hi there 🤗 I am new here as well, did a post introduced myself butttt it said it had to be approved. That was days ago and it hasn't but I am Tanya and pleased to me meet you. I know how you feel and can deff relate. I have suffered from anxiety/health anxiety and panic attacks nearing 20 years now. I actually was able to get things in control and lead a very happy life the last 6 or so years buttttt then I found a mass in my upper abdomen almost 2 months ago and BOOM anxiety over load and well that's what brought me here. Its rough for sure but with a lot of work you can manage it. Its just sometimes a long process finding what works for you.

LeahL
05-12-2017, 07:10 AM
It's nice to meet you too, Tanya. Thank you so much for your encouragement. It's nice to hear from someone who's been through the same.

I hope you're feeling better. A health scare can definitely turn your life upside down. If you don't mind me asking, what do you usually do to help ease your anxiety?

gypsylee
05-13-2017, 05:02 AM
Hi Leah and Tanya, and welcome :)

Kirk
05-14-2017, 06:26 AM
Welcome to the forum. The key is to never give up and keep on trying every way possible to feel better and get your life back on track and be positive, as you can do it!

Graves
05-24-2017, 05:05 AM
Hi and welcome, Leah !