PDA

View Full Version : Keep getting logged out?

Aka_Hobbes
10-19-2016, 08:40 PM
Does anyone else keep getting logged out? And if so so you know how to fix it? And also its a pain trying to log in, I have to go to a forum and scroll down to the bottom right to that little drop down menu and click on sibscriptions just to sign in, I cant find a sign in button anywhere and I cant help but think theres got to be one somewhere im just not seeing.

therealist
10-19-2016, 09:23 PM
When you go to log in, make sure you check the box "remember me."

Aka_Hobbes
10-19-2016, 10:02 PM
Ahhh thank you, I think that was it. Any idea on how to sign in without having to go through the hassle im having to go through now? Im using my phone it that helps.

gypsylee
10-20-2016, 12:14 AM
This forum used to have an app, which was one of the reasons I hung around. Then it disappeared and I couldn't get it on my new phone so I have to use either my iPad or laptop. I tried and tried to get an iPhone app with no luck and it's just too annoying trying to use the website on my phone. It does have a mobile mode but it sucks.

salvator here
10-20-2016, 05:30 PM
I've lost a few postings by allowing too much time to type (not sure what this time-frame is) , so I now write my posting out on my text editor before hand.