PDA

View Full Version : My Senior Year

Rookie93
08-17-2016, 04:51 PM
Its my secon day of my senior year and its terrible. I haaaaate the ice breakers and we have to do them in almost all my classes. I have lunch alone which I was fine with until I tried finding a seat and then finding out that it was already taken by a group of people so I moved and when I tried to eat I couldn't stop shaking. I also tried to talk out in class but that hasn't really gone so well. I couldnt stop thinking about how i looked and how i sounded and ugh. The classes i do have with my one friend, i cling to her like me life depended on it and when shes to far away i get that anxious lonely feeling and start to mentally tear myself apart. And when the day finally ended I went to the library and ended up crying about every little thing that went wrong and then I started to think about how nobody likes me and stuff like that. I couldnt even make it into the bathroom so i just put my head down and started to silently cry. I'm not really sure if that can be classified as anxiety or social phobia but I just needed to get that out and maybe get some suggestions on how to become more social and at least more confident in myself because this is not how I want my last year of high school to go.

Anne1221
08-17-2016, 06:50 PM
Well, the ice breaker time should soon be over and gradually you will meet more people, feel more relaxed and enjoy it more. This is just the beginning, give it time. It does get easier as the days go by. Just try your best to be friendly, I know that's easier said than done.