PDA

View Full Version : Having a break

xxfairybluxx
10-12-2008, 04:39 AM
Hi everyone. I joined this forum because of my generalised anxiety. I always felt it when I was with my boyfriend and it was driving me mad. Something just didn't feel right and I worried that I wasn't feeling enough for him. I couldn't think properly and was constantly having obsessive thoughts and trying to rationalise how I felt, without much success.

He does make me happy and we have loads of fun when we're together but I just don't really feel ready to settle down. At least I think thats what this feeling means. Well...i've decided that we should have a break. It's really hard but I don't want to string him along when I don't understand how I feel.

Maybe this horrible anxious feeling will go away. If it doesn't then i don't know what i'll do. :(

Tae
10-12-2008, 11:15 PM
Awe, i know how you feel

how old are you to?

If your young maybe theres a chance of getting back together when you 2 figure everything out!

Do you both go to school? have jobs?

xxfairybluxx
10-14-2008, 02:42 AM
I'm 21 and he's 26. I'm in my last year of uni.

I've broken up with him now :(. I just can't give anybody a good reson why. He's a lovely lad and had a heart of gold. We had loads of fun together. I just don't think i was in love with him and thats what caused my anxiety. I was always doubting myself and worrying whether I was in love and surely if I was I wouldn't be doing that all of the time.

Hopefully this will stop my anxiety now. I think sometimes its just giving you a message that something isn't right. Either that or i've got a disorder and i'm making a huge mistake by over analysing everything. I guess time will tell.