PDA

View Full Version : So fucked up

Jay1030
05-31-2016, 02:14 PM
Today I feel so low man.. I just really don't know what to do with my life anymore, I have no one to talk to.. That completely understands. It's just everything is going so wrong for me and it just kills me cause I try to be a good person.. The better I try to be the more I get knocked down. I'm just really ready to die like honestly.. I have no purpose, no passion, and I don't have anymore fight left in me. I know I'm the biggest disappointment to my mom and it's crazy cause she is really all I have. It would just be good if I was dead so I wouldn't feel this pain I have in me. It's like I just have this massive question mark in my life and I don't know what to do anymore..

KittenTrans
05-31-2016, 02:16 PM
Why do you think your a disappointment?

gadguy
05-31-2016, 02:49 PM
Today I feel so low man.. I just really don't know what to do with my life anymore, I have no one to talk to.. That completely understands. It's just everything is going so wrong for me and it just kills me cause I try to be a good person.. The better I try to be the more I get knocked down. I'm just really ready to die like honestly.. I have no purpose, no passion, and I don't have anymore fight left in me. I know I'm the biggest disappointment to my mom and it's crazy cause she is really all I have. It would just be good if I was dead so I wouldn't feel this pain I have in me. It's like I just have this massive question mark in my life and I don't know what to do anymore..

Anxiety/depression can wear us all down, I am going to be quick in my answer, please call a hot line if you are feeling this low...anyone on this site would be happy to tell you of their experiences and how they cope...but for now call someone to talk to and let them know were your head is at this moment. Please post back...cuz I will worry until you do.

TreeStar
06-01-2016, 04:48 AM
Anxiety/depression can wear us all down, I am going to be quick in my answer, please call a hot line if you are feeling this low...anyone on this site would be happy to tell you of their experiences and how they cope...but for now call someone to talk to and let them know were your head is at this moment. Please post back...cuz I will worry until you do.

Seconding this, please be in touch to let us know how you are.

Anne1221
06-01-2016, 08:49 AM
Try to think of some goal you can start working towards, something you like or enjoy, or would make you feel good about yourself. You can see a therapist to help you figure out what you want to do with your life. Every day just do a little something towards that goal. If you tell us more about your life and situation, we can be of more help.

Kirk
06-01-2016, 08:01 PM
Being dead would not solve anything. Their is always hope and when their is hope things can and will
improve for you.

Bill Byrne
06-03-2016, 08:02 AM
I totally know how you feel.
I recite this mantra every day:
Never give up
No matter what is going on
Never give up
Develop the heart
Be compassionate
Work for peace
And I say again