PDA

View Full Version : Strange Cycle? -Wondering...

Christheanxiousone
03-04-2016, 07:49 AM
So if you've been following my posts, I've been in an anxious worry cycle lately, mostly about the future but not to a healthy degree. I was never this way before. This all came on due to a panic attack a month or two ago. Anyway, this cycle is just filled with constant anxiety/dread and basically fear of the world, and of course the fear that it'll last forever. It seems to all be linked back to just fear of anxiety/panic. Any helpful tips on over coming this cycle of anxiety fear? I've seen slight improvement, but I am not myself still yet. Does these things kinda die down?

gadguy
03-04-2016, 11:12 AM
So if you've been following my posts, I've been in an anxious worry cycle lately, mostly about the future but not to a healthy degree. I was never this way before. This all came on due to a panic attack a month or two ago. Anyway, this cycle is just filled with constant anxiety/dread and basically fear of the world, and of course the fear that it'll last forever. It seems to all be linked back to just fear of anxiety/panic. Any helpful tips on over coming this cycle of anxiety fear? I've seen slight improvement, but I am not myself still yet. Does these things kinda die down?

It will go away, at least mine did. One day you will just realize you are back to your old self. The best thing top do is not to surrender to the anxiety, just keep plugging along as normally as possible.

Christheanxiousone
03-05-2016, 07:31 AM
It will go away, at least mine did. One day you will just realize you are back to your old self. The best thing top do is not to surrender to the anxiety, just keep plugging along as normally as possible.

I'd like to speak more to you if possible. What are your cycles like? Any and all details/info helps.

gadguy
03-08-2016, 07:36 AM
I'd like to speak more to you if possible. What are your cycles like? Any and all details/info helps. Sure feel free to PM me or we can discuss openly on board..your choice.