PDA

View Full Version : Scared my boyfriend will leave me.

Lumos
12-11-2015, 11:44 AM
I have no reason to me worried, as far as I know, yet I do. I've never said anything to him. I don't want to appear clingy or something. But I can't shake the feeling I'm just holding a place for someone better. :(

Lumos
12-11-2015, 01:32 PM
Sorry, ignore this thread. I'm sorry I said anything.

Bonnieeeee
06-28-2016, 06:13 AM
Hey, if he is with you its mean he likes you. There is no point in worrying. We are once all scared that someone will leave us in our life. But that scareness probably won't mean anything because most of the time we are scared of whats not gonna happen anyway. The fact that you said you don't want to say anything to him already means your not clingy so don't worry about it.
Hope your okay x

psych_student92
07-08-2016, 02:23 AM
Hey Lumos, how long have you been with your boyfriend? And is there anything specifically that made you start thinking you're just holding a place for someone better?

EdgeofHerMind
07-31-2016, 09:31 AM
I sometimes struggle with that same fear. I feel like there is no way that he could possibly love me, all of me, completely. I worry that one day he will get tired of dealing with my crazy and just wake up and roll over and tell me that he's done, that he doesn't want to be with me anymore. I have to remind myself, just like Bonnieeeee said, that he's with me because he loves me, also that my self worth is not tied to another person.