PDA

View Full Version : I'm struggling, please help!!

Ambrosa
12-10-2015, 12:49 AM
I have suffered from anxiety, panic attacks and self harm for about 20 years. Just recently (2months ago) i was diagnosed with OCD thought. This past 3 weeks have been like utter crap. I had a massive panic attack about 3 1/2 weeks ago and then my IBS start playing up. Just when i started feeling better i had a coughing fit and coughed up a dkt of lood whuch sent me ive board. I was obsessing over my spit for a week and just when i thought i was coming good. I wake up yesterday with massive pain in my groin going doen my leg. I was weak, lethargic and felt nauseous all day. My nerves were at its Wits End and constanly anxious all day. I saw my doc she said it was nothing and that it was probs from chafing. I said why do i feel so sick, like a stomoch bug was the way i felt and she said anxiety does this. By 9pm that night i was on the verge of having a massive panic attack andq went to the hospital. They checked me over and did bloods and couldnt find anything and put it down to my anxiety making feel do sick. I woke this morning so weak like i still have a bug and heart racing feel like my nerves are shot all day long, i couldn't cope anymore so i ended up selfharming.
DOES ANYONE ELSE GET SICK, LIKE THEY HAVE A BUG BUT IT FEELS LIKE AN UNDERLYING ISSUE AND IS CONSTANTLY ANXIOUS. THIS IS DAY 2 OF ME BEING SICK THAT I'VE BEEN TOLD ITS MY ANXIETY?????