PDA

View Full Version : Prozac withdrawal?

free1234
11-22-2015, 12:42 AM
I was on 30mg of prozac for depression for about a year and started tapering at the end of September and finished on October 21st this year.

Even though prozac users rarely experience withdrawal symptoms, I was constantly dizzy, tired, and had nausea at times starting from the tapering process which started end of September.

It's been officially a month since I've quit prozac and I still face extreme fatigue and have been having more nausea... Which truly sucks :(

Should I be worried that I still have symptoms after a month or is this normal? I've even had a full body check up done and my results showed that nothing was wrong.. So I'm guessing it's got to do with my mental health rather than my physical health.

So overall should I wait it out another month or go see my doctor? :(

Anne1221
11-22-2015, 08:24 AM
It can take a LONG time for Prozac to get out of your system, I know that. I can't tell you exactly what's going on, but know that it is not unusual to still be experiencing the side effects of the Prozac withdrawal.

RoderickLariviere
12-01-2015, 12:27 AM
Prozac withdrawal may results many symptoms like dizziness, Tiredness, nausea etc. and it will take time to come out of your body....
You can consult with your doctor about the symptoms you have.