PDA

View Full Version : Hello ALL

James Boelter
10-08-2015, 05:10 PM
I didn't have anxiety till I reached the age of 42. Now, it's hard to cope because everything I've learned and adjusted myself to is out the window. Like others, I am on that seemingly endless search for answers. Answers to questions of why now? What is causing it? Am I going mad? etc.. I joined this forum because I didn't want to feel alone anymore. I wanted to know there was others out there, just like me. Sure, we all hear from our doctors the stats of how many millions are affected by panic and anxiety disorders, but it never truly rings home until you look at the bottom of the forums at the member count and finally breath a sigh of relief... I'm not alone, it's not just me, and there are success stories out there. All that gives a larger light at the end of my tunnel. I can finally see it. Thanks, and good luck to everyone, we can reach it.

James B.

Davit
10-08-2015, 08:02 PM
Over 11000, views of my first thread. That says people are looking. I'm a success storey, it can be done.

James Boelter
10-09-2015, 01:20 PM
Over 11000, views of my first thread. That says people are looking. I'm a success storey, it can be done.
Great! A high post view count means? I dunno besides reading; I like responses ;) . I am glad to hear you're doing well and thanks for the warm welcome.

Harleyquinnfan87
10-09-2015, 05:24 PM
Hi, I'm new here.. Diagnosed with a depression and anxiety a few years ago. Lately I have been getting panic attacks, and don't particularly like going out anymore. No one seems to understand, on here for some support.

timjpcollins
10-15-2015, 09:34 AM
Seems like there is great support in this forum!